Thursday, September 4, 2008

Spend Time with Someone you LOVE!

I just wanted to update about my friend. Her dad was not moved to the nursing home today b/c his kidneys are shutting down. He has lung cancer and is in the final stages. My friend sounded alot better today. She seems more at peace with what is happening today. I just pray for her to find the strength to get through each day. I know the days ahead will be hard.

Thinking back on the death of my brother and my father God was always there to guide me through whatever I needed. Sometimes it was hard and I was not sure where my strength would come from. I can remember days where I would just pray for God to let me get out of bed and face the world. Death is such a hard thing to deal with. I know that through the death of two very important people in my life that it is important to never take any day for granted. Never forget to tell someone you love that you love them. Never leave without telling someone you love them! Trust me once they are gone it is harder to say the things!

Sorry for such a gloomy post just wanted to post what was on my mind.

Go spend time right now with someone you love!!!!

No comments: