Friday, September 5, 2008

Test Video from Adobe Photoshop Elements

Okay so I am playing around with Adobe Photoshop Elements and I wanted to see if I could use a video I made on there and put it on here. Remember I am new at this and it is only a test of the Beth Broadcast System!!!! If I can make this work there will be much more to come! Let's hope it works!!! Okay I am waiting for it to upload. I wonder how long this will take! It's not very big so I would not think it would take to long! Okay this is taking longer than I thought it has been about 5 minutes and it is still uploading. It is only about 5 slides. If I had done a large slide show I am afraid it would take FOREVER! This may be a FLOP!



Okay so I am so excited! I figured it out and it works! YEAH!!!! All By myself!!! WOO HOO!!!! So guess what--more videos to come!

No comments: