Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Nothing Positive to Say--That is SAD!

I generally try to stay positive in my blogs but tonight may be bad so if you don't want to listen to me complain don't read this!

Life has been hard this week. Let's start with Monday...I have a large meeting at work next Monday and Tuesday so I have been working very hard on that and it did not matter how hard I tried Monday I could not get everything going in my direction. Things went crazy at work. I did not get anything done for my meeting next week due to other things coming up that were more pressing! Then I am the secretary/treasurer of our neighborhood association. Well to make a long story short our president stepped down several months ago and the VP is kinda shy so guess what...we were having our annual neighborhood meeting and I was volunteered to lead it! Yeah I knew ahead of time but still....Anyhoo...this girl decided that this was the night to go off on the board and I was her target. She was being so mean and rude. I dealt with her but it was hard. I have a trait of when I get mad I just cry so I was really wanting to just cry but I sucked it up and made it through it! It turned out okay except for Crazy Lady....You say who is Crazy Lady? Well let me tell you about this one...we had just started the meeting and in walks this lady I have never seen before in our neighborhood and to be quite honest did not really look like material from our neighborhood if you know what I mean. So she sat down and listened quitely to me as I got reamed out for the girl! Anyhooo so we were taking nominations for board members and we also needed a couple of people to volunteer to be on some committees. Well this lady raises her hand to be on the Beautification committee. I said to her I am sorry I didn't catch your name. She said I am Betty Johnson. The name still was not sounding familar as someone that lived in our neighborhood. So I continued on with the meeting trying to figure out where this lady lived and who she was. Well when the meeting was over my next door neighbor made a b line for me and told me that she was this crazy lady that goes around town just showing up at different things and all kinds of crazy stuff! So I then got to tell the lady that she could not be on our committee b/c she did not live in our subdivision. She was not real happy about it but she did end up leaving without going postal or anything! It is quite amusing to me now!

Then let's see Tuesday.....well it was another day that seemed to be okay in the beginning and went very far down hill!!! My sister is having some issues in her marriage(please pray for her) and I was trying to listen to her husband calling me and then calling my sister--it is hard. Then I got home and things kinda went down hill here! Todd and I were on edge and ended up in a large discussion I will call it for a lack of a better word. Anyhoo...that discussion didn't end so well....so overall my week has sucked!

I am hoping Thursday will be better!

I told you that you did not want to read all this garbage that had nothing positive in it!

Oh well

Goodbye!

No comments: