Saturday, September 20, 2008

Where has time gone?

I guess you are wondering where I have been and why I have not posted. I have been so busy! Things has been just CRAZY! Work is out of control and we have so much going on. We have over 45 price increases in the next month. I also have on of my employees that gave their notice last week so I have been placing adds on Monster trying to find someone. I have a few interviews on Monday and Tuesday so we will see what happens from those.

Miranda has been busy, busy with school. She always has alot of homework and things to do at night. Todd is always busy with work and he is also in school this semester so he is also extra busy! I am busy with work and I am also on the Neighborhood Board so that takes extra time also!

Well if anyone watched tonight AU got stomped by LSU! I would say this is not Auburns year!

My 20 year high school reunion is coming up next year. I have been having alot of fun on our website catching up with old friends and finding out where everyone is at and what they are doing!

Well I need to go spend some time with the girls!!!

I will update real soon!!!!

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

Came across a comment you left on Mo's blog. Your name caught my eye, and I just had to tell you it's a beeaaautiful name! :o)

I was reading your previous post, where you mentioned that when you get mad you just cry...guess what? So do I! Seems we have more in common than our name. lol

My blog is relatively new, and I'm still trying to learn how to do things on it. Check it out sometime!

Blessings to you...