Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lost



No I did not get lost! I have been so busy that I have not had time to blog! Sorry!!!


I am back! Today has been a FUN day. Todd went and got Lauren this morning. When they got home we decided to grab some lunch then we went to the library! Lauren loves the library and only gets to go when she is with us! She ended up checking out approx. 15 books to read! Miranda was able to get several books that she has been wanting also! Todd found some war books to read and of course I always can pick up a couple of books to read! I love to read!!!




We then rode around for a while so Lauren could read in the car! She was so excited to be getting to do that!



Do we look like a bunch of dorks with all these books to read? Who cares! We love to read!!!


When we got home Todd and Lauren decided it was time to play pranks! They started out tickling , then moved to getting ice and trying to put it down your shirt, then they moved to shaving cream! YES inside of my house with shaving cream...here is a picture from the moment!

We then ate supper now Lauren and Todd are playing on the computer, Miranda is watching a movie and I am going to go curl up and read my book! YEAH I can't wait to read it!

I hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend!

1 comment:

Ginnie Geater said...

I'm right there with you and the books!! I LOVE to read. I usually don't leave the library without 5 or 6; I'd take more if I really thought I could read them all in a month! Sometimes I can; those are the good months! With Matt about to start hunting, and the nesting feeling coming on during the winter (I've had that pre-pregnancy anyway) I hope I'll be able to read alot! I'm so glad to see your daughters have developed the love of reading too. No wonder they are so smart!

Can I have your email address? I'd love to respond to your wonderful posts on my blog but I think when I hit respond (I have the comments sent to my email address), I don't think you get them. My email is ginnie.geater@gmail.com, so if you don't mind, please send me an email with yours! Glad to see you back in blog-land!