Monday, October 20, 2008

Our Journey

This weekend was sooooo very busy! Let’s see where to start. I am in a sorority called Beta Sigma Phi. It is a sorority geared toward working women. I love it and have made some very dear friends from this group. One of our main fundraisers for the year is a garage sale that we have and all the proceeds go towards charities that we help throughout the year. Saturday was our annual garage sale. All last week I spent cleaning out and getting things ready for it! I ended up bringing the most of everyone there! YEAH! I had a ton of stuff. Friday night we got everything together and then actually had the sale on Saturday. We had a really good turn out and made a good bit of $$ so it was successful!

I got home in time to watch the Ole Miss vs. Alabama game!

Sunday Todd, Miranda and myself went out on a journey! We went to Mountain View, AR to see the Mountains and the scenery! It was gorgeous! The leaves were beginning to change but they will be wonderful in another two weeks or so! I think Todd is already planning our trip back! These are pics I took with my cheap camera...Todd has a better camera that can take lots better pictures!!!





Well it is another week with tons of things to do! Gotta go get busy!





No comments: