Wednesday, October 29, 2008

EXCITED!

I am sooooo excited! I don’t know who I have told and who I have not told but I am starting a new business! I am selling Premier Jewelry. I am really excited about this opportunity. I have been looking for something fun to do that I could make some side money and still be able to spend time with my family! It is kinda weird how God puts things in front of you when you least expect them. A girl at work was having a Premier party and invited me. I decided to invite my mom to go also. I went planning to buy some jewelry and that was it but what I got out of that night is more than I could ever explain. When Christina(the lady that sells Premier) started telling about Premier, the company and how it had touched her life I was thinking in my head that is really cool. As soon as she finished and it was time to shop I made a bee line over to my mom and said I think you should sell Premier. She said I was just thinking the same thing. This is where our journey begins…..Moma wanted me to meet with Christina also so I would know about what my mom was getting into. When we met for the Opportunity Presentation and she started telling us about it…I was thinking this is to good to be true there must be a catch! Premier was found by a Christian Couple that had already made a lot of money. They wanted to do something to give back to others. They decided that one of the best things they could do would be to help women make money while being able to stay home with their kids. Premier was founded on Biblical Principles with the theme of “serving others”-Premier is not around to make huge profits-They give most of their money back to the people that work for them. I am so excited to be working with a company that truly cares about me. My mom made the decision that night to get into premier. What has Premier done for her? How to even tell you is hard. My mom has become her own boss..she can have parties on her schedule, whenever she wants to, she can have as many or as few as she wants to …NO QUOTAS! I love that! Monthly you can meet with people that are in your downline and share ideas etc. All the women are such GREAT people. They are all so welcoming and you immediately feel like part of the family! After seeing my mom have so much fun and just change her whole outlook on life I decided this was something I wanted to do also. I am so excited because 1)I can do something that makes me feel good 2)I can make others feel good by selling them jewelry! 3)I can make some extra $$ on the side(who could not use that right now) 4)I can work for a debt free Christian company 5)I can make my own schedule 6)I can sell as little or as much as I want!

I AM SO EXCITED! I can’t wait to really get into this! I have just begun but I am busting at the seams with excitement!

No comments: