Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Apology

First I want to publically apologize to Allison for the pictures in my roasting blog. She had a good point I didn't say I was roasting anyone else but I put pictures of her in there. Allison I have a few more from a spend the night party I had..Can I post those also? Just let me know!
Secondly, Miranda forced herself to go to school today although I don't think she really felt like it. She was majorly dragging. Today when she got home she collapsed. I woke her up when I got home so she could do her homework and eat supper. As soon as she was done she went to be at like 6:45 she was so tired. I feel so sorry for her but I don't know what else to do!

Let's see what's next Todd starts back to school tomorrow night so I have decided that Thursday nights will be my housework night. I plan to get all my housework done then so I don't have to do on the weekends. I hope this concept will work out!

Here is a picture of my cute peeps at work. They are wonderful girls and I couldn't make it without them! The brighten up every day and help make marketing what it is at BPI!! Notice how pregnant Kim is in this picture. She has now had her cute baby Landon!

Well I gotta go get ready for another day! I hope everyone has a GREAT week!

1 comment:

Alli said...

I didn't mind the photo-just had no idea it existed. Feel free to post any other photos. I will be excited to see them. Have a great day!