Thursday, August 28, 2008

Spotless

So anyone that knows me very well knows how anal I am about things being in there place and my house being clean. Todd has pushed me very hard to get out of the habit of vacuuming every night! YES I used to vacuum everyday b/c I could not stand anything to be dirty! I am getting somewhat better! Todd started back to school tonight so I decided that Thursday nights would be my night to clean house! I have already gotten a ton done since I got home. I decided to take a little break and do a quick little blog.

Nothing is really exciting in our lives...Miranda made another day at school! YEAH! I am so glad! She was extremely tired and has already gone to bed but at least she made it!


I am just working hard at work and at home!


So I am going to find some more pictures to post:


Below is a picture I will cherish forever. This is Miranda and my dad. Isn't this a cute picture!

This is a cute pic of Miranda alseep in the back of my mom's car--wasn't she so sweet!

I hope for my next two blogs to be of Luaren and Miranda over the years as they have grown up! Get ready b/c there will be alot of pics!!!!!

No comments: