Sunday, August 31, 2008

Life With Lauren! Laughter Abounds!

As I began this blog I was just going to do a small blog about Lauren and how much I love her. As I did this blog it has become rather large(I had so many pictures to choose from and so many many moments I wanted to share) but I had to pick and choose.

As many of you know Todd and I have a blended family and I am not going to lie and says it has always been perfect we have had our struggles but overall we have done really well! I love Lauren just like she was my own and I can't imagine life now without her.

Below is Lauren's Life so far at a small glance:

Here is Lauren's Birth

Another picture of Lauren's Birth(Look at all that hair)

Lauren with Santa!



Lauren At Easter!


Another Easter Photo!

Here is a picture of Todd, Lauren and Marcy--I guess everyone is wondering why I would put a picture of Todd's Ex Wife on my blog well she is Lauren's mother and she is part of her life so I am not to proud to admit or acknowlege that. She love's Lauren and that is what matters!

Todd and Lauren--isn't that Sweet?

Lauren Playing!


Lauren looks like she is not sure what is going on!

Isn't this PRECIOUS! She looks like an ANGEL


Lauren playing! How cute!



Right After Bathtime! She is so funny!

I bet Lauren was teething here!

Lauren



Lauren playing @ Christmas!!!!

Enter Horsey into Life! Lauren has this horsey that she LOVES! She sleeps with it and used to carry it with her EVERYWHERE! She doesn't do that as much but she does love her horsey. It has been replaced several times b/c of wear and tear!


Notice Blue and Pink Horsey! You can never have enough horsey's in your life!!!!

Beth enters the picture! This is one of the first times I met Lauren....she was such a sweet heart!

Todd and Lauren at his apartment!


Todd and Lauren @ Miranda's Skating Party!


Lauren Dressing UP! Isn't she cute! You will begin to see her personality if really developing! She makes me laugh so much! I LOVE HER!

Lauren being real serious!

Lauren wanted to be like me and wear sponge rollers!

Okay I told you her personality was coming out...check this one out! FUNNY!

Lauren starts losing teeth! Isn't that fun!!!


Lauren is growing up .....look how grown up she looks here!

Lauren and I at Christmas!


Lauren playing dress up with make up! Doesn't she look beautiful????


Lauren playing with Mardi Gras Beads!



Lauren dressing up with my bandana! Isn't she cute!

Lauren and Todd at her birthday party!

Todd's Girls at the Beach!!!!!

Lauren! LOVE, LAUGH, LEARN, LISTEN, LOVE

Love

Awesome

Unicorn-she used to love them

Rose

Excellent

Nice

This is dedicated to Lauren! I love her so much! Thanks for making me LAUGH!!!

No comments: