Monday, March 23, 2009

Where Have I Been?

Okay has it really been almost four months since I did a post??? I don't know where time has gone! I have been so busy my life has just gotten crazy!!!

Of course work is as crazy as ever! Business is down but we are still super duper busy! It is good in a way but boy sometimes it would be nice to have a little break in the action!!!!
My Premier Business has somewhat been put on the back burner and I am trying to get back into the action with it. If anyone needs anything or wants to have a party PLEASE let me know!!!

Todd is very very busy. He is taking to classes this semester in addition to working his full time job! He is getting so close to getting his second degree and I am so proud of him to sticking with it!!!

The girls are both doing GREAT! Miranda is growing up and really becoming a lady. She has a great attitude about life and is so happy! She works hard in school and it pays off for her.

Lauren is wonderful also. She brings us such joy every other weekend when we have her! She is so funny and full of life!

Well that is the short and sweet of it! I will try to post more later! When I have some time! HA HA!!!

No comments: